Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Global News Personal Views

What is news?

Well, there's a few definition out there. My fav encyclopedia, Wikipedia says News is any information whose revelation is anticipated to have an intellectual or actionable impact on the recipient. The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines: a: a report of recent events b: previously unknown information c: something having a specified influence or effect .

What the heck! News is just news. What else can it be?

But how to interpret the news is crucial, else news is just some words.... meaningless. So, I just want to ensure my brain cells are active enough til my old age days by putting some views for the news I read almost daily. Not sure I like to be Alzheimer's so soon....

I invite you to join in and feel free to leave comments.....

No comments: