Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Parisan Job?

It's getting me excited... haha

http://www.theage.com.au/world/robbers-in-drag-pull-off-paris-gem-heist-20081206-6svv.html

Sorry, it's just another robbery news, except this time the valuables is worth alot. And I'm impressed at the swift execution of the entire plan. The mastermind must have did a thorough homework. It proves knowing ur enemy well is essential for successful execution. These 'geniuses' did put in effort, I must admit.

Well, I don't agree with stealing. It's still wrong. Mayb those with stakes, such study the case in more details and pray it won't happen to their shops. Nevertheless, I often think if a security is designed by a human, it can still be decoded by another human. I wonder if a computer without human emotions can calculate and formulate a more perfect security system? That will be interesting....

No comments: